UNSW has a wide range of prestigious scholarships available to assist postgraduate researchers. These scholarships range from annual stipends, living allowances and tuition fee costs, to travel scholarships and supplement. For full information on these scholarships, please visit: Graduate Research School website.
To see scholarships offered to domestic postgraduate researchers, click here.
To see scholarships offered to international postgraduate researchers, click here.
Postgraduate Research Projects
Please find below a list of research projects available for students interested to do Master by Research or Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D) in PARTCAT group. Please note that all Master/Ph.D student candidates must have current scholarships or are applying for scholarships to support their studies.
For full information on any of the following projects or if you are interested with any of our research, please contact Professor Rose Amal
- Functionalized carbon-based materials for electrochemical energy applications
- Three-Dimensionally Ordered Macroporous Perovskite Materials: An Approach for Catalytic Applications
- Facile Synthesis of 3D Porous Perovskite from Dual Colloidal Crystal/Block Copolymer Template Approach
- Advanced Nanomaterial for Harvesting and Processing of Microalgae
- Microorganism Resistance to Antimicrobial Nanosilver: Cytotoxicity Origins and Molecular Basis of Cell Defence
- Cellular Responses to Nanoceria-Protein Corona Complexes: An Implication to Antioxidant Therapeutic Efficacy
- Nano-Bio Interactions and Cytotoxicity Origins of Graphene on Human Cells
- Development of multifunctional nanocomposite materials for water treatment